Friday, April 06, 2012

M5661 and Beignet Skirt

P4069365P4069369P4069357
I have said I'll post pics of certain garments being worn, and I haven't got around to it until now.

Here are my Colette Beignet skirt, made in stretch cotton drill, and my M5661, made in a crisp silk.

These are two of my favourite home-made garments and I wear them a lot. They both wash and iron well, and are comfortable to wear. I will certainly make a navy drill Beignet in the future. The Beignet really surprised me. I didn't think it was my sort of style but I was wrong. Just goes to show we should sometimes take a risk (small though it was!)

4 comments:

  1. I really have to finish mine! Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I love how you've styled it with the belt, it all goes together very well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beignet is an amazing pattern, and you really rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've styled the two pieces together. They look great... and those shoes with knee high socks are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete